Current Job Satisfaction Wheel
This is Customized Job Satisfaction Wheel is based on classical version of Wheel of Life tool where you have 8 main focus areas of your life:
Business/Career, Finances, Health, Family & Friends, Romance, Personal Growth, Fun & Recreation, and Physical Environment.
Here you can have a closer look at "Career" area, which is divided on 8 categories.
- Rank your level of satisfaction in each sector from 1 to 10 and draw a respective line.
- Look at the areas where you want to improve the level of your satisfaction and think what you might do to accomplish that.
Active Words List
Most resume bullet points start with the same words. Switch up a few of those common words and phrases with strong, compelling action verbs that will catch hiring managers’ eyes. Using active, positive words (these are normally verbs) in a CV or during job interview can give it additional impact and make a stronger impression on potential employers. Use action words (also called buzz words) to put over what you have achieved when replying interview questions.
My Unique Profile Template
How to identify what is the best areas to use my skills, talents and passions?
Identifying your unique profile s is not an easy process. You need to think clearly and critically about yourself as an employee and your work experience. Even after picking out your main strengths, you need to find out what motivates you and make you feel happy.
One way to discover your Unique Profile is by using the following 5 steps:
- Step 1-What am I good at? : Evaluate your top strengths and list your skills.
- Step 2-What drives me? List your Values (what is really important and non-negotiable for me)? Identify your motivators - factors and situations, when you feel energized.
- Step 3- What makes me happy?: Go through your working day - which particular activities you enjoy doing? What you would like to keep doing at your next job? Think about your leisure time. List the situations when you feel at your happiest
- Step 4-What are my passions?: Think about your hobbies you are currently passionate about and other activities you are maybe not doing right now but wanted to try.
- Step 5 -Cross-compare your lists: what are the main emerging themes?